10 Tips on How to save money on your enery bill.
1. When washing your clothes, wash with cold water.
2. Use your ceiling fans to help circulate air.
3. Seal & Insulate, a well insulated house will greatly reduce your energy use.
4. Close the doors and more.
Close refrigerator and house doors quickly. Keep fireplace dampers shut when not in use.
5. Energy Efficient light bulbs.
One easy way is to replace your incadescent bulbs with energy efficient compact flurescent bulbs.
6. Use of a programable thermostat could save you up to 10% on you energy bill.
7. Energy star appliances could help you save.
8. Un-plug appliances that are not frequently used.
9. Run and operate your refrigerator efficiently. Dont have it set higher then needed.
10. Wear the correct clothing, wearing clothing that is adequate for the temperature. Could prevent you from making adjustments to your thermostat. These adjustments can be very costly.
Proud to offer Home Inspections, Termite Inspections, Radon Testing, Mold Testing, Gas line leak detection, Well & Septic inspections and Commercial Building Inspections. In Crooksville Ohio Zanesville Ohio Coshocton Ohio Frazeysburg Ohio Nashport Ohio Cambridge Ohio St Clairsville Ohio New Lexington Ohio Corning Ohio Columbus Ohio Reynoldsburg Ohio Pickerington Ohio Grove City Ohio Athens Ohio Lancaster Ohio Gahanna Ohio Westerville Ohio Logan Ohio South Zanesville Ohio Newark Ohio Utica Ohio Canal Winchester Ohio Dresden Ohio Mcconelsville Ohio Dublin Ohio Caldwell Ohio New Concord Ohio Worthington Ohio Gratiot Ohio Heath Ohio Hebron Ohio Buckeye Lake Ohio Somerset Ohio Pataskala Ohio Gratiot Ohio Easton Ohio Polaris Ohio Stockport Ohio New Philadelphia Ohio Dover Ohio Mount Vernon Ohio and all surrounding areas.
- General safety and security
- All rooms in the interior living unit
- Building design, framing and structure
- Exterior walls, siding, trim, windows, doors
- Roof coverings, drainage systems, skylights, vents and ventilation
- Chimneys, fireplaces
- Walkways, patios, decks and balconies
- Perimeter drainage
- Electrical service
- Water piping & valves, gas piping & valves
- Hot water supply
- Sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
- Heating systems, cooling systems, humidifiers, air filters
- Electrical panels, wires, wiring, outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, and ceiling fans
- Custom installations and previous repairs
- Common areas: underground parking, paved driveways, parkade, storage area, hallways, swimming pools and hot tubs
Condo & Townhouse Inspections
Whether you are buying or selling a condo or townhouse, we are here to help you identify any potential problems with the property.
The typical inspection takes 2-4 hours. Using a range of investigative tools we will inspect your home from top to bottom, including:
Our inspections include: